Office of the Muncipal Clerk
The clerk's office is located in the Boro Hall at 2 Main Street.
Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 3 PM
Closed for holidays and emergencies.
Phone: 973-875-4831 ext. 103
Antoinette Smith, RMC, CMR
Deputy Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Duties of the Municipal Clerk
The Municipal Clerk is charged with the following statutory responsibilities:
- Secretary to the Governing Body
- Secretary of the Municipal Corporation
- Chief Administrative Officer of All Elections held in the Municipality
- Chief Registrar of Voters in the Municipality
- Custodian of Records of the Municipality
- Dog Licensing
- Food and Vending Licensing
- Garage Sale Applications
- Landlord Registration
- Legalized Games of Chance Licensing (Raffle, Bingo, Amusement, etc.)
- OPRA Requests
- Voter Registration
Forms can be found on the Forms and Applications page.